Our goal is to be the leading business performance organization in our chosen markets. We provide outstanding content, training and coaching so that our clients realize greater business success, in less time, than they ever thought possible.
Who We Serve
Any size business that is passionate about and committed to improving their organization.
What We Do
We specialize in improving the sales, profitability, employee satisfaction and most importantly, client experience for our chosen clients. The combination of our vast experience and FocalPoint business methodology allow us to achieve dramatic, measurable results, and reduce the amount of time invested in achieving them.
About Mike Nannini
Mike brings a unique blend of skills to his coaching practice. He is an accomplished executive manager with direct business oversight and management experience at a Fortune 20 company in the United States. Mike has led large-scale client acquisition and cross-selling efforts, multiple business integration responsibilities, broad hiring and employee development roles, compensation plan design including goal setting and leadership of large, nationwide sales organizations. Some of his work has included and led to:
- 55% increase in key sales metrics in less than one year
- $6 million recurring revenue increase achieved by reducing client attrition 17%
- 67% employee attrition reduction by developing a strategy focused on communication, ongoing development and growth
- Won JD Power Award for highest client satisfaction audit score in 2012 across all surveyed industries
- Increased client referrals 700% leading to improved deepening and reduced attrition
- Responsibility for over 450 employees and direct accountability for clients representing over $400 million in annual revenue
- Developed asset, revenue and needs-based client segmentation and treatment models for client base representing 1.1 million accounts
Mike believes in ongoing development for himself and regularly reads the latest thoughts and methodologies from Brian Tracy, Jack Welch, Marcus Lemonis, John Wooden and Sir Richard Branson.
He has a degree in Finance from Stockton University in NJ and has participated in numerous executive management programs throughout his career. When Mike’s not working with clients he enjoys playing golf, coaching baseball, traveling and most of all, spending time with his two sons Anthony and Nick.